The Person of Jesus Christ

Posted by Ps. Jenny | | Posted On Monday, January 11, 2010 at 9:56 PM

READ

Mark 2.

Scripture:

Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, bu the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners." (Mark 2: 11)

What did Jesus mean when he said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick." How does this statement make you feel about Jesus?

Who are the "sick" people in your life who need Jesus' healing touch?

In what tangible ways can you share God's love and compassion with each of these people?

Reflections from my HEART

I Honor who you are. (Praise God for something)
I Express who I'm not. (Confess any known sin)
I Affirm who I am in you.(How does God see you)
I Request your will for me. (Ask God for something)
I Thank you for what you've done. (Thank God for something)

Comments:

There are 1 comments for The Person of Jesus Christ