Knowing Jesus more

Posted by Ps. Jenny | | Posted On Saturday, January 9, 2010 at 11:09 PM

In this one week we want to explore the person of Jesus Christ.

Jesus wasn't someone who made his disciples think, "I want to know what he knows," but someone who made them think, "I want to be like him."


Today's Scripture Passage

Mark 1

Reflections from my HEART

I Honour who you are (Praise God for something)

I Express who I'm not. (Confess any known sin)

I Affirm who I am in you. (How does God see you?)

I Request your will for me. (Ask God for something.)

I Thank you for what you've done. (Thank God for something.)


"Come follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1: 17

In what specific ways do you need to follow Jesus?

One specific way that I need to do to follow Jesus is to be a soul winner for Him.

Comments:

There are 1 comments for Knowing Jesus more